At XCEL, your health and safety is our priority. Every participant will be given a surgical mask and hand sanitizers will be readily available at our workshop. Please be assured that we have implemented the necessary control measures in view of Covid-19 so you can enjoy our workshops with peace of mind! 😊
Our Woodworking Classes are available only in sessions which costs includes up to 5 participants. As woodworking can be physically challenging, participants are encouraged to look for interested parties to complete this interactive woodworking class together.
Upon class completion, participants will acquire sufficient knowledge to carry out wood working with machinery with minimal supervision. With this new acquired knowledge, participants will be able to effectively forge their own personalized upcycled wooden products in our product workshops!
Hence, Triple Eyelid awards 30% off regular pricing for all our product workshops for Wood working class graduates!
Important: We will email you the available class dates and times upon receiving your order. Please select Bank Transfer or PayNow for the payment mode. We only require your payment after you've selected your class date.
In this class, participants will get to experience first-hand a day in the life of a woodcrafter. Under the guidance of our experienced instructors, you will learn how to operate various machineries and equipment such as:
- Panel Saw
- Band Saw
- Table saw
- Mitre Saw
- Router Table
- Handheld Router
- Handheld Jigsaw
- Battery Drill and Screwdriver
- Battery Nailer
- Drill Press
- Scroll Saw
- Chisel usage and sharpening the Panel Saw
Each workshop includes the learning of the theoretical aspects of Woodworking and Upcycling. If you would like to go into a more in-depth session about Upcycling, simply add-on the Journey of the Wooden Pallets workshop at a discounted price of SGD100. For more information on this workshop, please click here.
- SGD400 per session (Max. No per session: 5)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Suitable for Ages 12+ (Individuals under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian).
- No prior knowledge necessary
- All classes will be held at XCEL Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd.
- This Woodworking Class is a pre-requisite for our Product Workshops: Intermediate & Advanced levels. A certification of participation will be presented to you upon completing the class (Valid for one year).
Disclaimer: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.