Furniture Workshop: Learning Tower
Learn to make your very own learning tower! Now you can let your little ones be your little chef in the kitchen!
This nifty learning tower is an IKEA Hack made from the BEKVÄM step stool. Let us know if you would like to bring your own step stool for upcycling and save $30 from the workshop.
Purchase IKEA BEKVÄM Step Stool from this LINK
For this introductory workshop, participants will be guided one on one with our trainers for a safe and focused woodworking session. In this two hour session, we will be making a learning tower that is free from splinters and well-finished furniture for easy maintenance
What will I learn?
- Understanding the fundamentals of operating industrial machines like table saw and mitre saw
- How to use different machines for different types of cut for woodwork
- Safety tips and tricks to woodworking machines and handheld tools
- Proper sanding and lacquering techniques
What machine/tools will be used in this workshop?
- Table saw
- Mitre saw
- Handheld jigsaw
- Cordless drill and screwdriver
- Drill press
- All personal PPE (personal protective equipment) will be provided
What will I bring home?
- A well finished learning tower made from locally reclaimed pallet pine wood
- Knowledge of using various woodworking machines and hand tools
- 20% discount to your next workshop with us
Date and Time: Every Tuesdays from 11am to 1pm
Duration: 2 hours
Max Number per Session: 2
Location: 131 Lorong Semangka, Singapore 698939
HEALTH & SAFETY
The Workshop environment usually gets dusty and noisy. Personal protective equipment(PPE) will be provided, and close supervision is ensured. Heavy tools are used; you may want to wear safety / covered shoes for this workshop experience.
All participants health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. If you show symptoms of fever, shortness of breath or cough, please do not attend the lesson. Please contact us instead.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all the cancellations made in writing and received less than 14 days before the workshop date.
No refunds or credits will be issued for No Shows on the day of the workshop.
In the event of session cancellation due to beyond control such as illness, venue availability or bad weather, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop activity at any time. If we cancel the session, a refund will be issue within 14-days of notice.
There is an inherent safety risk involved in any workshop session. By registering for this course Triple Eyelid studio and its employees, etc. with this disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage happened during the event.
All tools, materials are provided, and no prior knowledge is necessary.