Couple Hexagonal Planter Making Workshop
Need a special planter for your belowed indoor plants? Our Hexagonal Plantewr workshop might just be the thing you're looking for!
For this introductory workshop, participants will be guided one on one with our trainers for a safe and focused woodworking session. In this two hour session, we will be making a small planter out of locally sawn reclaimed pallet pine wood. These wood were ready to be discarded if they are not being reclaimed.
What will I learn?
- Understanding the fundamentals of operating industrial machines like bandsaw and mitre saw
- How to use different machines for different types of cut for woodwork
- Safety tips and tricks to woodworking machines and handheld tools
- Proper sanding and oiling technique for woodwork
- How to properly apply food safe wood oil to the cheeseboards
What machine/tools will be used in this workshop?
- Mitre saw
- Router table
- Drill press
- Handheld power tools
- All personal PPE (personal protective equipment) will be provided
What will I bring home?
- A well finished hexagonal planter
- Knowledge of using various woodworking machines and hand tools
Date and Time: Every Tuesday from 11am to 2pm
Duration: 2 hours
Location: 1 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, Singapore 568049
HEALTH & SAFETY
The Workshop environment usually gets dusty and noisy. Personal protective equipment(PPE) will be provided, and close supervision is ensured. Heavy tools are used; you may want to wear safety / covered shoes for this workshop experience.
All participants health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. If you show symptoms of fever, shortness of breath or cough, please do not attend the lesson. Please contact us instead.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all the cancellations made in writing and received less than 14 days before the workshop date.
No refunds or credits will be issued for No Shows on the day of the workshop.
In the event of session cancellation due to beyond control such as illness, venue availability or bad weather, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop activity at any time. If we cancel the session, a refund will be issue within 14-days of notice.
There is an inherent safety risk involved in any workshop session. By registering for this course Triple Eyelid studio and its employees, etc. with this disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage happened during the event.
All tools, materials are provided, and no prior knowledge is necessary.