Orders, Delivery & Payment
1. How do I know if my order is successful?
You should receive a confirmation email/whatsapp from us within 48 hours. Please check your junk or spam mail. However, if you still did not receive a order confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com.
2. I would like to cancel/change my order, what should I do?
We are unable to change or cancel your order once it’s confirmed.
We always want to make sure your order's delivered to you as quickly as possible, so it's sent for processing as soon as we confirm it.
3. I received a wrong/defective item, what should I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the delivery date with a photo of the product and invoice. We will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you with an exchange.
4. Why is there a defect on the wood? Can I ask for a refund or exchange?
All upcycled products tend to have natural defects. Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds. If you would like to exchange your product, please ensure that you contact us within 7 days of purchase with the following conditions met:
- An original receipt is presented within 7 days of purchase, and
- The product must be in sellable condition, and
- Valid for a one-time exchange only
However, if it’s a bespoke product, please email us at email@example.com.
5. How long is the production lead time?
As all our upcycled products are handmade meticulously, please allow around 2 weeks for production.
6. What are the delivery options available and when can I receive my order?
|Normal mail||From $2 onwards||We mail every Friday!|
Door to Door Delivery
* For bulky items below S$500 only
*Complimentary shipping for orders above S$500
*Excludes 2 weeks production lead time unless its instock. As we aim to reduce single-use plastics, there will be no unnecessary packaging for your product.
POPStation: Prices stated above are only valid for 2 days of rental, inclusive of day of drop off. Customers will bear the cost for the additional rental days. For more information, please visit SpeedPost's website here.
Disclaimer: Once the product is deposited at POPStation, SpeedPost will be liable for the product.
7. Why did my payment fail?
Your card may have been declined or your Internet connection may have been disconnected during checkout. However, if you are still facing trouble after multiple attempts, please email a screenshot of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org.