1. I would like to change the date/time/product of my workshop/class, how do I do it?
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your details and we will revert to you shortly.
2. I am unable to attend the workshop/class, may I get a refund?
Please inform us of your unavailability at least 7 working days before the workshop date for us to process the refund. Otherwise, it is highly recommended for you to look for a substitute to attend on your behalf as we have already pre-prepared the upcycled wooden materials.
3. I’ve made a payment for the workshop/class but I did not receive any confirmation email, what should I do?
You should receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. Please check your junk or spam mail. However, if you still did not receive a workshop confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Is it compulsory to pre-book the workshop/class in advance?
Yes as we have to prepare the wooden materials and pre-cut them in advance for the workshop.
5. Are you able to hold the workshop at our company/school?
Yes we can! Feel free to write to us at email@example.com with the details of the venue.
6. What else do I have to take note of before attending the workshop/class?
Kindly be advised to wear long pants and covered shoes for the workshop. All vehicles should be parked outside the building as we have limited parking space within the building. All visitors are required to watch a safety video and sign on indemnity form before workshop commencement.