At XCEL, your health and safety is our priority. Every participant will be given a surgical mask and hand sanitizers will be readily available at our workshop. Please be assured that we have implemented the necessary control measures in view of Covid-19 so you can enjoy our workshops with peace of mind! 😊
1. I would like to change the date/time/product of my workshop/class, how do I do it?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details at least 7 working days before the workshop/class date and we will revert to you shortly.
2. I am unable to attend the workshop/class, may I get a refund?
Please inform us of your unavailability at least 7 working days before the workshop date for us to process the refund. Otherwise, it is highly recommended for you to look for a substitute to attend on your behalf as we have already pre-prepared the upcycled wooden materials.
3. I’ve submitted my order for the workshop/class but I did not receive any confirmation email, what should I do?
You should receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. Please check your junk or spam mail. However, if you still did not receive a workshop confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com.
4. Is it compulsory to pre-book the workshop/class in advance?
Yes as we have to prepare the wooden materials and pre-cut them in advance for the workshop.
5. Are you able to hold the beginner workshop at our company/school?
Yes we can! Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the venue.
6. What is the difference between the beginner, intermediate and advanced workshop?
Here is an overview of our product workshops:
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price - $320/session (Max. 4 pax/session)
- Products available: Mobile Amplifier, Desk tray, Pen and planter, Seven lamp, Test tube planter, Mousepad, Laptop stand
- Woodworking class is a prerequisite to join this intermediate workshop
- Duration: 5 hours
- Price: $640/session (Max. 4 pax/session)
- Products available: Bench with storage, Lattice Bench, Pallet Bench, Herringbone side table, Beer crate table, Standing planter, Toolbox, Pallet chair
- Woodworking class is a prerequisite to join this advanced workshop
- Duration: 8 hours
- Price: $960/session (Max. 4 pax/session)
- Products available: Round coffee table with hexagon stools set, Cross Table
7. What else do I have to take note of before attending the workshop/class?
Kindly be advised to wear long pants and covered shoes for the workshop. All vehicles should be parked outside the building as we have limited parking space within the building. All visitors are required to watch a safety video and sign on the indemnity form before workshop commencement.